Sony walkman S764
Feb 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

FER18

Head-Fier
I am thinking of buying a new mp3/mp4 player I can t decide between the sony walkman e465 and the s764, the first have 16gb and the second has 8gb. It seems that the s764 is more durable than the other due to the materials, construcction and the quality is superior. wich one do you recomend me?

Feb 3, 2012 at 2:31 PM Post #2 of 4
I ve heard that this model of Sony have the problem that when you go to find an other song in the list, the music you are playing automatically stops. Is this right?

Feb 10, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
I am thinking of buying a new mp3/mp4 player I can t decide between the sony walkman e465 and the s764, the first have 16gb and the second has 8gb. It seems that the s764 is more durable than the other due to the materials, construcction and the quality is superior. wich one do you recomend me?

I have no experience with the e465, but the s764 is solid plus it has blue tooth. If the 8gb is not a hindrance the battery life and overall build of the device is nice too. There are others that may have better sound quality, but the sound quality is still quite good and the eq options are nice as well. So above average sound quality, build quality,  the user interface and SenseMe channels make it a great player in my mind. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back