Sony V6 ?
Apr 25, 2004 at 4:24 PM Post #2 of 10
Fairly well. They are closed, with a good seal, and have nice isolation. I was able to sleep wearing them, without having to strangle the screaming kids in the row behind me.

Apr 25, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #3 of 10
They are great for traveling. Used to wear them daily on the bus trip between Seattle & Bellevue. Also have used them on planes. They keep much of the noise out, are easy to drive, so you don't need to lug an amp along. Also, have the added benifit of discouraging "undesirables" from readily trying to talk with you, a real plus on public transportation!

- augustwest

Apr 25, 2004 at 11:53 PM Post #7 of 10
I used my mdr7509s on planes quite a bit, and they dont isolate all that well (I was worrying about how loud I needed to turn them up). I would definitely use your E2's

Apr 26, 2004 at 12:14 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest
They are great for traveling. Used to wear them daily on the bus trip between Seattle & Bellevue.

What, a guy from the Seattle area who moved to LA? I thought it only worked in the other direction
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2004 at 12:28 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
What, a guy from the Seattle area who moved to LA? I thought it only worked in the other direction
biggrin.gif

Hehe..that's exactly what I was thinking as well. Oh well, I might also move to LA this summer. Bye-bye Seattle
frown.gif

Apr 26, 2004 at 11:49 PM Post #10 of 10
I've actually have done it both way. . . . . Seattle to LA / LA to Seattle & back. . . . . You can't really call it bi-coastal, we need to invent a term for this, and maybe register it???

- augustwest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back