Sony V6 + Koss KSC-35 in San Francisco
Mar 15, 2002 at 11:14 PM Post #16 of 18
I haven't checked myself, but you might try Sony Style in the Metreon (4th and Howard I think). I would assume that Sony's own store would carry them.

If they don't have them or you don't like the fit, you can walk up to Market and check out the Sennheiser 280Pro at the Virgin Megastore. They're bigger and have gotten slightly better marks on reviews vs the V6. They're $99.95 though vs $60 + shipping for the V6 at Etronics. Check blr's and delanda est Sony's reviews and see if they might be a better choice for you.

(HBZ)

Mar 16, 2002 at 6:18 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by pedxing
Livinig in Bay Area is frustrating without a car.

Really? There's no other large metropolitan area I'd rather live in without a car! You can get anywhere in the city via Muni, CalTrain to the Peninsula, and BART to the East Bay
smily_headphones1.gif

The Palo Alto Fry's carries the V6 (I bought a pair for another Head-Fi'er there). Call first, but you can take CalTrain and Fry's is only about a block from the train station.

However, I would just order both the V6 and the KSC-35 online. The V6 are cheaper online, and I haven't found the KSC-35 in SF.

Neither Good Guys nor the Sony Style store in Metreon carry the V6.

Mar 16, 2002 at 7:50 AM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF

Really? There's no other large metropolitan area I'd rather live in without a car! You can get anywhere in the city via Muni, CalTrain to the Peninsula, and BART to the East Bay
smily_headphones1.gif

Hmm...Without a car, I'd rather live in...New York City! haha...

Thanks MacDEF for the info, I'm most likely going to get a KSC-35 first and order a V6 from Etronics sometime. Both sound like sure-things. Do they have display/floor models for V6 at Fry's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back