Sony V-6 initial impressions
May 10, 2002 at 10:49 PM Post #31 of 33
I would like to update my initial impression. After about a week or so of use I have started to like these headphones a lot more. I think part of my lack of the wow factor is due to my sound card on my computer which is not the best. Also I'm not sure but I think plugging it into the line out port makes a bit of difference. I had it plugged in there originally and almost blew out my eardrums when I first used them. Hopefully I didnt hurt the phones at all. Anyway, I'll try more on my home system and compare. Overall I think they're worth the $60 I paid for them

May 10, 2002 at 10:57 PM Post #32 of 33
NavyASW02...

You think the V6 are too loud through the line out?... or was there the lovely louding buzzing noise when you plugged the 'phones in? Either way, not too much (if any) damage would occur, these little babies can handle up to 1000mw of pure power, and i've had mine up louder than most mortals would dare to try, and they're still alive and ticking...

Amazing for the money........
biggrin.gif

May 11, 2002 at 4:23 PM Post #33 of 33
When I first plugged them in, I put them in the Line-out. It was where my old phones had to be plugged in so I put them there thinking it was the headphone jack. I heard a pretty loud buzzing noise when I first put them on so I just thought they were more sensitive than my old phones. I played the music and it turned out to be at full blast and I almost went deaf. Pretty powerful stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back