Sony S618 Album Art not showing up
Dec 13, 2007 at 7:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

souperman

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

I have a slight problem. I love this player, for starters. The only problem I have right now is that sometimes when I sync my MediaMonkey to the player, the album art doesn't show up, but it shows up in MediaMonkey. Any ideas on how to fix this? Only some albums don't show up, but the others do. Thanks.

Dec 14, 2007 at 12:13 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by souperman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys,

I have a slight problem. I love this player, for starters. The only problem I have right now is that sometimes when I sync my MediaMonkey to the player, the album art doesn't show up, but it shows up in MediaMonkey. Any ideas on how to fix this? Only some albums don't show up, but the others do. Thanks.

Well, if you drag and drop files to the Sony (not using any media player app to sync), the album art needs to be embedded in each mp3 file to show up. If you sync using a media app, it may or may not transfer the album art to the Sony in a usable fashion, depending on the app I suppose. I know that WMP syncs the album art, but I don't know about Media Monkey. When I first got my Sony I was doing just drag/drop, so I went through my entire mp3 collection and embedded the album art. Now I use Media Monkey to sync, but since my mp3 files already have the art in them, I can't tell how MM would handle art sync without that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back