Sony R10 + AKG K1000 = SAKY R1000
Apr 1, 2004 at 2:31 PM Post #16 of 40
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
is the an april fool's joke or are you just an idiot?

LOL!

Apr 1, 2004 at 4:11 PM Post #19 of 40
At first glance I thought What, are you insane! After raving all about the R10 and then doing something like that, what were you thinking. Then I realised April fools, good Photoshop work.

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:07 PM Post #20 of 40
Sheesh! I was thinking to myself, "What in the heck is he thinking moding ..."

I thought I was prepared for today.

You got me!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

280smile.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:16 PM Post #21 of 40
lol... funny stuff, your photoshop skills are amazing...
wink.gif

Apr 1, 2004 at 5:21 PM Post #22 of 40
Hook me up with the removed K1000 drivers. I need them for K2000
biggrin.gif

Apr 2, 2004 at 1:33 AM Post #28 of 40
cool avatar... why are his eyes glowing like that? in awe of the SAKY R1000 sonics?

Apr 2, 2004 at 7:02 AM Post #29 of 40
edwood,
great job on the photoshop pic!!! i imagine it was very hard to do (with the lighting and what not), but you make it look pretty flawless and incredibly real. i had realized it was april fools, but to be sure i had to see other people identify it as a hoax in order for me to be 100% it was a fake. that is amazing and it looks as if that would be a very comfy headphone. i would save up for it. maybe far into the future, when the price of those two beauties come down, you can really try that mod out
biggrin.gif
i especially like what you did to maintain the correct shadows on the behind wall. this was the best, most elaborate hoax i've seen all day. although another joke i saw was on adult swim on the cartoon network last night (early morning). throughout all the anime shows last night, there was mustaches drawn on practically everyones face...something that obviously wasn't there before. there would be a random, foating mustache in the air and a character would make his/her way to it to fit it perfectly on their face. funny as hell!! there were mustaches on everything from dogs to giant walking robots
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back