mdr1-1.jpg

mdr1-2.jpg

From what I can make out from the site (It's in Japanese) the specs are:

50mm Drivers
Sensitivty: 100dB/mW
Frequency Response: 5~120000Hz

[click]

May 9, 2004 at 5:18 AM Post #2 of 14
Oh no again, there are about 10 other threads of the same topic, the search now is disabled, but a few hours ago it was working, why not using it?????

May 9, 2004 at 5:19 AM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sovkiller
Oh no again, there are about 10 other threads of the same topic, the search now is disabled, but a few hours ago it was working, why not using it?????

I couldn't search because there's no search option...
confused.gif

My bad, I had no idea this had been posted already. Mod, please delete
rolleyes.gif

May 9, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 14
When the search comes back to normal, and Jude enable it again, just do a search on the topic, there are another threads with a lot of nice pictures of the headphone, and a lot more info in English, even the links to the flash version of the page....very nice indeed.....it looks like a promising one, let's see.....

May 9, 2004 at 5:42 PM Post #6 of 14
Actually, I think the repetition is a good thing, so that maybe, maybe, the people with the money to blow will have "qualia 010" embedded in their subconscious and will buy them immediately in order to give the community an idea of their sound (and whether the R10s are still better).
smily_headphones1.gif

May 9, 2004 at 5:56 PM Post #7 of 14
We don't need that, I can assure you that at least, one of our memebers will get it.........calling Nik, calling Nik.....LOL....

May 9, 2004 at 6:11 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

We don't need that, I can assure you that at least, one of our memebers will get it.........calling Nik, calling Nik.....LOL....

I am sure he will in fact get them, he has already started talking about them, so it is only a matter of time really.

Before long there will be a Team Qualia.

The logos are being made as I type this
wink.gif

May 9, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #9 of 14
That was why I stated that KR, I heard him talking about it...I know he will get it, honestly those specs are very unusual and tempting, I know that at the end they will mean nothing if they sound bad, but at least when I read that, the least thing I am, is curious, if a 20-20 classic headphone sound good, what about a 5-120, that's for bats...LOL...

May 9, 2004 at 6:30 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by KR...
Well, if anything it will prove if Sony can still make a great pair of headphones, the R10 and CD3000 were released a very long time ago. Everything since has been craptacular
wink.gif

Yeap, but those craptacular options had a craptacular tag also (being a Sony product, IMO overpriced as usual, brand and marketing stuff) but you get what you pay for, don't forget that. I know those Vxxx series were not all that good, but at least decent for the price, including the V600, if you compare those, with the others around this price, the difference is not that big neither.....

May 10, 2004 at 2:43 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Heh, we should make an announcement or a sticky about these new Sony 'phones...

May 10, 2004 at 3:34 AM Post #14 of 14
BTW we lost the front page, with a lot of info about upcoming events, sticky reviews, sponsors, etc.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back