Sony NWZ-X1060 Vs ITouch(Sound Quality)
May 14, 2009 at 4:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

joplin

New Head-Fier
I currently own the Onkyo MD133/Sony MZ-RH1 and I'm very interested in getting the new SONY NWZ-X1060(32G) to be released soon or the latest IPOD TOUCH 32g.

I want to end up with really good sound in the end with CD quality. My music source is all on CD right now.

I need to know a few things.,
1/ Between the Sony NWZ-X1060 and the latest Ipod touch which is the better unit sound wise and why?
2/ What is the best format to record in and how do I go about it?(I'm assuming my music has to be all uploaded to my PC?)
3/ How does the sound of the above Onkyo MD133 & Sony MZ-RH1 MD compare to the Itouch/Sony NWZ-X1060?

I realize the MD produces great sound but I don't like the idea of carrying around a bunch of MDs
Right now I'm more interested in the Sony NWZ-X1060 because it seems to be a lot better in the spec's dept compared to the Itouch which looks really nice and can do a lot of different things. But is it the best when it comes right down to the music? Its music not a bunch of games/apps that I'm in to. PERIOD!!!!!

I'm not trying to start a war about different recording formats I'm just looking for your honest opinions. I'm not into all this technical jargon. Keep it plain and simple.

Look forward to what you have to say.

Greg Joplin
atsmile.gif

May 14, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #2 of 2
No one here ever heard the X1000. However, I remember one Japanese review stated that the SQ of the X1000 is greater or equal to the Sony MZ-RH1, which is a pretty amazing claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back