SONY NW-ZX100
Sep 6, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #140 of 3,849
  I'm just stating some facts if you read my previous post, and from those facts it can be deduced that the ZX100 will sound better than ZX1.

Sony has what I deem their "house sound", but tweaks it from Walkman to Walkman. Since it incorporates a lot of things from the ZX2, I'd expect it to have some ZX2-like qualities, some ZX1, but sound to a degree like neither. That's both the good and bad of Sony - sometimes the tweaks are great and better, other times not.

Sep 6, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #145 of 3,849
equalizer such as in A20 on the detail of the changes haven't noticed, there are additional (which generally only spoil the sound) but with a stock volume - there's plenty ( compared to previous Zx1 and ZX2) I at Weston UMH enough for an average of 15 divisions of the volume of 30 - on all of the records that were on my flash drive!

Sep 6, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #147 of 3,849
  I managed to listen to this player, and he's better than zx1 and zx2 combined!

What are the front buttons like on it are they basically the same as the A17 ?

Looking at the front buttons it almost looks like they touch screen type buttons.

I hope it has physically buttons on the front.

Sep 6, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #148 of 3,849
Is that a new wmport or third party one.
Judging from the finger prints on the screen, many might have thought it was touch screen.
Anyways I'm ready to get me another dap:bicyclist_tone1:
s02.jpg
s04.jpg
s05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back