SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2020 at 4:45 PM Post #35,071 of 45,723
DMP-Z1 1.02 sounds awesome, right? It has a huge soundstage with MDR-Z7M2, and Shure SE846 sounds better in terms of bass and highs, plus the soundstage.

I still get amazed sometimes when listening.
For me SE846 lacks rumble bass with the 1A.
Tried custom firmwares but sucks anyway.
With my old Zx1 the SE846 works fine.
SE is not a sparkle iem, mids are extremely nice, bass is for a BA very good but not for 1A.
I ordered a Sony xba-Z5 and they blew the SE846 completely away, all the reviews with the Z5 are spot on.
Very deep and hard hitting bass with a lot of detail and power.
Mids very neutral studio sound.
Highs not harsh but very nice sparkle.
Very big soundstage.
Separation amazing.
On balanced 3D.
J 3.02 stock.

Mar 24, 2020 at 4:58 PM Post #35,072 of 45,723
Holy mind me s...h..i..t the pretzels!

The new solis 3.01 is a beast ! I loaded my tron special edition cd and kabang there was like a big drum bass hit for 15 sec and eye pupils were blinking left right for thst first 15sec hahaha
I was blown away.

That new solis is madness so powerful so big the bass is strong and unique new flavor in the texture and also treble is new very nice tone !

Very awsom we are touching new limits ! Lady's and gentle man's we have crossed to the outer space limits sit relax now we heading to the new cosmic frontiers! HahA

Mar 24, 2020 at 5:24 PM Post #35,073 of 45,723
Upload finished and all pm replied to

legend.jpg

Mar 24, 2020 at 5:42 PM Post #35,074 of 45,723
I just wanted to clarify when I said the outer space.

I ment we are gone, ciao bye disappeared we no longer in the galaxy!

We're Gone! Out in the wildest farthest space. We cant be stopped at this point the speed of the travel is high that no engines no black holes gravity can even glance It.

This is spectacular we have attained such unique moment in our lives that this a one time thing in millions of years!

I think we have reached the pure state at which there is no more mater its all happening in a spiritual liquid form in space.

Telling you guys we've breached the untouched limits of universe! This it we are all blissed !

So the cosmic light and the power of cosmos be with you! Hold strong friends solis gonna blow your pants off HAHAHA

Mar 24, 2020 at 5:58 PM Post #35,075 of 45,723
I just wanted to clarify when I said the outer space.

I ment we are gone, ciao bye disappeared we no longer in the galaxy!

We're Gone! Out in the wildest farthest space. We cant be stopped at this point the speed of the travel is high that no engines no black holes gravity can even glance It.

This is spectacular we have attained such unique moment in our lives that this a one time thing in millions of years!

I think we have reached the pure state at which there is no more mater its all happening in a spiritual liquid form in space.

Telling you guys we've breached the untouched limits of universe! This it we are all blissed !

So the cosmic light and the power of cosmos be with you! Hold strong friends solis gonna blow your pants off HAHAHA

if those impressions are not under some crazy good psychedelic substance , then i think i need to buy what you have bought ( WM1Z actually)

if those impressions are under some crazy good psychedelic substance , then i still think i need to buy what you have bought ( WM1Z actually)

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020 at 6:09 PM Post #35,076 of 45,723
if those impressions are not under some crazy good psychedelic substance , then i think i need to buy what you have bought ( WM1Z actually)

Haha there is 1 thing no one ever would be able to have! No matter what gear you will get )

There is only 1 pair of most unique and rarest tiger ears in whole existance of the universe
:gs1000smile::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::smirk:

Its thanks to them that I can get so high into the unknown to any mortal on earth. Its a privilege and gift to have this ability )

Mar 24, 2020 at 6:10 PM Post #35,077 of 45,723
Haha there is 1 thing no one ever would be able to have! No matter what gear you will get )

There is only 1 pair of most unique and rarest tiger ears in whole existance of the universe
:gs1000smile::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::smirk:

Its thanks to them that I can get so high into the unknown to any mortal on earth. Its a privilege and gift to have this ability )

i like your way of thinking , so let me fuel those tiger ears with some more sonic candy

check your pm

Mar 24, 2020 at 6:28 PM Post #35,079 of 45,723
List of my favorite fw: U3.01 > U1.02 w/High gain > DMP1.2 > VenusT3 > Stock 3.02

Sadly Jupiter is no longer suitable for me right after last modifications. Also changed from CEV to J region.

Will there ever be any T6 fw? What would be the tier for U3.01? @Whitigir :thinking:

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2020 at 6:44 PM Post #35,081 of 45,723
Mar 24, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #35,082 of 45,723
Mar 24, 2020 at 6:55 PM Post #35,084 of 45,723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back