SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #10,322 of 45,723
Thank you Sarnia for the heads up!!
I ordered the NW-WM1A for 567£ + Import tax .. good deal i guess.. it will be here in 5 days.. Unfortunately it takes another 13 weeks for the Hydra 18 cable to arrive, I think I will re-terminate the stock cable for my Noble K10 Custom in the meanwhile, Muuhaaaahaha jummyjummy!! :) sometimes this "lifething" feels pretty darn good.. Cheers brothers!

Mar 15, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #10,323 of 45,723
  Thank you Sarnia for the heads up!!
I ordered the NW-WM1A for 567£ + Import tax .. good deal i guess.. it will be here in 5 days.. Unfortunately it takes another 13 weeks for the Hydra 18 cable to arrive, I think I will re-terminate the stock cable for my Noble K10 Custom in the meanwhile, Muuhaaaahaha jummyjummy!! :) sometimes this "lifething" feels pretty darn good.. Cheers brothers!

Yeah, it feels so good sometimes to grasp the best deal! Thanks God, Cheers brothers

BTW, are you talking about the 4.4mm balanced cable?

Mar 15, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #10,324 of 45,723
Yes, of course, :)
I am also looking for an adapter, 4,4mm F to 4-pin XLR M, so that i can use this cable in my Vega/Taurus rig, Please let me now if you see one.

Mar 15, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #10,325 of 45,723
...and it's over already. Back up to £1000. That was fast!

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:05 PM Post #10,328 of 45,723
I think the pricing model for the amazon.co.uk fluctuating reflects probably how poor the sales of the wm1a are in UK because it is volume capped. I guess a normal consumer that doesn't browse this forum also wouldn't pay 1000 pounds for an mp3 player they believed was capped.

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #10,330 of 45,723

A fool and his money. There's something seriously wrong when they are selling below what it costs them to purchase it. Sony isn't the seller.

What do you think is wrong? my guess is that the items have been returned from a previous buyer, and they (Amazon) want to get rid of them now.. Well, Sony have never been the "seller" when you order from Amazon.. My order says "Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L."
And yes, I am a fool with money..

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:34 PM Post #10,331 of 45,723
What do you think is wrong? my guess is that the items have been returned from a previous buyer, and they (Amazon) want to get rid of them now.. Well, Sony have never been the "seller" when you order from Amazon.. My order says "[COLOR=555555]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L."[/COLOR]
[COLOR=555555]And yes, I am a fool with money..[/COLOR]
You're talking about in Pounds over a £1000 loss. Even a return doesn't drop in price that much. You may be a fool needing to toss your money away. I'm more suggesting that you stop and think. Why isn't it disclosed as Used or Returned? What doesn't it state open box with cosmetic damage?

im not telling you not to buy, I never do. I'm telling you buyer beware.

The Source AV TSAVJason Stay updated on The Source AV at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com./pages/The-Source-AV-Design-Group/153623164648713 http://www.twitter.com/TheSourceAV http://www.instagram.com/Thesourceavdesign http://thesourceav.com/ Products@TheSourceAV.com
Mar 15, 2017 at 11:04 PM Post #10,332 of 45,723
Are we talking about different things maybe.. I ordered the NW-WM1A for 567£ + import tax, It is only a 260£ discount, maybe you were talking about the NW-WM1Z at 680£, then I understand..

Mar 16, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #10,335 of 45,723
You're talking about in Pounds over a £1000 loss. Even a return doesn't drop in price that much. You may be a fool needing to toss your money away. I'm more suggesting that you stop and think. Why isn't it disclosed as Used or Returned? What doesn't it state open box with cosmetic damage?

im not telling you not to buy, I never do. I'm telling you buyer beware.
Jason please stop with this 'False News'. You've crossed over the line with this patently false speculation.

If Amazon UK (as the seller) sells them as new, they are brand new and unopened. Making up scare stories just to protect your turf is pretty poor. I'm sure you have more integrity than that.

I've explained why the prices were like that. I alerted Amazon to the issue the day it started over a year ago, and they have been either unable or unwilling to fix it.

There may be a risk to some with the having to send it back to the UK for warranty issues. But to suggest that Amazon would sell used, returned or damaged goods as new is pretty libelous.

Amazon UK are the best in the UK when it comes to supporting products they sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back