SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2016 at 1:58 AM Post #6,121 of 45,723
I think cause the demand is still high

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #6,123 of 45,723
  Alright you guys did it. Sold the ALO CDM and ordered an WM1A. I'm away on vacation and traveling, so I will get it to it around Jan. 5. Brise Audio sent an email back saying they are backed up on orders, so they ship until february. I guess I'll have to grab the pentaconn 4.4 to 2.5mm adapter from Jaben. If anyone else knows another source for adapters where I can get a pigtail, let me know. I choose iem cable over adapter because i have a 2.5mm to dual XLR to my studio monitors.

Where is the Pentaconn 4.4 to 2.5mm adapter on the Jaben web store?  Didn't see it there and was unable to find the adapter with their search option.

Dec 26, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #6,124 of 45,723
I think cause the demand is still high

Believe me demand is not high in Turkey for these kind of things. They simply suck my friend. How hard is to put a demo unit to the store? I'm not even asking for 1Z, I just expect a demo 1A unit to be available on at least one Sony Center in Istanbul, but no...
seems like Turkey is like Mexico, they won't even release these in my country, I ma in Germany right now, but because I ma enjoying other things here I haven't had the time to look for a demo (PS my WM1A is waiting for me in mwxicp)

Dec 26, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #6,126 of 45,723
If you in the States get it from Plussound it is available now

Which Plussound cable did you order with the Pentaconn connector?  Looks like they have several cable families on the web site.
I saw that too and I need a special one with the male 4.4mm or 3.5mm Trrs with dual 3.5mm TRS female

Dec 26, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #6,128 of 45,723
Where is the Pentaconn 4.4 to 2.5mm adapter on the Jaben web store?  Didn't see it there and was unable to find the adapter with their search option.

https://www.facebook.com/JabenHK/posts/1318742671479518

There you go.

Dec 26, 2016 at 5:41 PM Post #6,134 of 45,723
Calling all Mac Users who own the 1z/1a - were you able to successfully update your device with the latest firmware? My device isn't detected when the installer asks me to connect.

In other news, it looks like Dapper can't handle synching playlists from Itunes (Dapper wants to append 'Music' folder to the path of the files in the playlist) - will verify with developer this week hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back