SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2016 at 4:13 PM Post #2,447 of 45,723
When i get mine wm1Z i am going to turn off this subscription i am allready imagine posts "mine with headphones "y" plays song "x" at volume 90" and other" mine at 60 almost blow my ears" your's is caped mine is not eheheh

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #2,449 of 45,723
you can turn HIGH gain ON problem solved
wink_face.gif

Sep 28, 2016 at 5:03 PM Post #2,452 of 45,723
Anyone know anything about the battery? Will it be the same or lower quality compared to zx2?
It looks like after warranty expires the only way to get into the player is through the screen.
I miss the days of replacing batteries and turning screws.

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #2,458 of 45,723
Anyone know anything about the battery? Will it be the same or lower quality compared to zx2?
It looks like after warranty expires the only way to get into the player is through the screen.
I miss the days of replacing batteries and turning screws.

Yeah, where is the logic in sealing shut a device with a battery that will fail?

And who in their right mind is going to spend thousands on a device that even if you do delaminate the screen to get to it and finally de-solder the battery,
well you simply will not be able to purchase it because it won't be on the shelf,(that's because Sony invented it).

Maybe, you can set a display up to show your friends, the pretty board layout behind a glass cabinet, with the gold parts layed out in front of the dead battery, lol

Sep 28, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #2,459 of 45,723
Yeah, where is the logic in sealing shut a device with a battery that will fail?

And who in their right mind is going to spend thousands on a device that even if you do delaminate the screen to get to it and finally de-solder the battery,
well you simply will not be able to purchase it because it won't be on the shelf,(that's because Sony invented it).

Maybe you can set a display up to show your friends, the pretty board layout behind a glass cabinet with the gold parts later out in front of the dead battery, lol

So that you will buy a new DAP when the battery fails one day? Probably a WM2Z?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back