Sony MH1 alternative
Feb 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

devluxe

Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on replacing my sony MH1. I love the SQ and sound signature on these but they do not work on my p9 lite (I currently use xiaomi hybrid on it), the cable is just horrible and way too cumbersome and the eartips are not comfortable at all in my experience. I'm looking for an alternative with on par sound quality for under 50 dollars. I also love the sound signature (amount of bass, warm mids and quite detailed highs) so it would be great to find something similar.

Thanks

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #3 of 4
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on replacing my sony MH1. I love the SQ and sound signature on these but they do not work on my p9 lite (I currently use xiaomi hybrid on it), the cable is just horrible and way too cumbersome and the eartips are not comfortable at all in my experience. I'm looking for an alternative with on par sound quality for under 50 dollars. I also love the sound signature (amount of bass, warm mids and quite detailed highs) so it would be great to find something similar.

Thanks

You might check out the VSONIC VSD3S or the SoundMAGIC E50. One of those could work. The SoundMAGIC in particular has solid bass. A very good IEM and a bargain for the money. Comfort is a very personal matter but I consider them both to be fairly comfy.

Feb 22, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #4 of 4
  You might check out the VSONIC VSD3S or the SoundMAGIC E50. One of those could work. The SoundMAGIC in particular has solid bass. A very good IEM and a bargain for the money. Comfort is a very personal matter but I consider them both to be fairly comfy.

Ok thanks for your advice, I'll check them out :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back