Sony MDR-XB700? Please Answer!
Jan 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Fer921Pro

New Head-Fier
The Sony MDR-XB700 worth it? Theyre good? or they arent? I listen to rap and like one or two songs of electronic but the most is rap and a little of rock n roll so i want to know if its good for buy it. I have tried them but not heard music with them theyre soo comfort! and i love how they look like so the only thing that is like worryng me is the sound and i want to know if the sound is pretty damn good or how the sound is like? I have the Sennheiser HD 360 Pro and theyre very good in padding and in sound! and when i saw the sony mdr-xb700 i just got in love with them and im about to purchase them but idk how the sound is! So please Answer

Jan 15, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
The Sony MDR-XB700 worth it? Theyre good? or they arent? I listen to rap and like one or two songs of electronic but the most is rap and a little of rock n roll so i want to know if its good for buy it. I have tried them but not heard music with them theyre soo comfort! and i love how they look like so the only thing that is like worryng me is the sound and i want to know if the sound is pretty damn good or how the sound is like? I have the Sennheiser HD 360 Pro and theyre very good in padding and in sound! and when i saw the sony mdr-xb700 i just got in love with them and im about to purchase them but idk how the sound is! So please Answer

Heya,

You'll love them. They're very warm, bassy, with ok mids & treble. For what you're listening to, they will do well.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back