Sony MDR-XB500 EQ Settings (my personal favorite)
Apr 22, 2012 at 2:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

vaibzzz123

New Head-Fier
 Hey guys. I didn't really like the mids on my XBs and the highs are slightly too less, and on some songs, bass is too op (though I love the bass on this). I was listening to the song "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen (Everyone should know this song), and I think this is the best EQ for Classic Rock, and just other music in general too.

what do you guys think? If you know some improvements/modifications to this, please let me know with a picture below.

Cheers

Apr 22, 2012 at 3:21 PM Post #2 of 3
You may want to post this on the newly-created XB500 appreciation thread over here.

I always, being a person for a flat-sounding headphone, tend to EQ anything I own until it gets more neutral. I have some crazy curves on my Klipsch S4 to make it pleasureable for a my huge variety of genres.

Apr 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
You may want to post this on the newly-created XB500 appreciation thread over here.

I always, being a person for a flat-sounding headphone, tend to EQ anything I own until it gets more neutral. I have some crazy curves on my Klipsch S4 to make it pleasureable for a my huge variety of genres.

Thnx :) I will post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back