Sony MDR-V6 / Beyer DT250 Velour Pads - $18.48 Shipped
Dec 24, 2009 at 5:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

smoka

100+ Head-Fier
I did a google product search for "beyerdynamic 942704" and it pulled up 3 vendors (B&H, Dale Pro Audio, and SweetWater). B&H & Dale Pro Audio both had shipping, so the total came out to ~$25.00. SweetWater had them for $18.48 with FREE shipping. I ordered a pair of pads from Sweetwater since my V6 pads are starting to flake off.

LINK: Beyerdynamic DT250/DT280 Replacement Earpads | Sweetwater.com

I now have a modded ATH-A900 with leather pads (shipped from Singapore) and soon to have my V6s modded as well.

Dec 30, 2009 at 2:01 AM Post #2 of 3
I need some of these
biggrin.gif
I am located in Australia though and I need to call them to see if they can ship them here. I can't call 1-800 numbers, nor do I want to call overseas lol. That will cost like $5 a second (/sarcasm)
tongue.gif
Could anyone please send them to Australia?? I'd rather not pay the $35 that a UK seller is charging for on ebay via First class mail. That will take like a month to get here
frown.gif
How's $25usd shipped to Australia via Priority or Express? I have no idea how much it would cost for shipping for those but $6 should cover it I guess ($19approx plus $6 postage is $25
biggrin.gif
). They would weigh next to nothing. Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 3
Dude, I just purchased the pads from Sweetwater, and I am totally thrilled at the price. I mean, it's nearly nearly 25% off compared to what it would've cost from B&H shipped. I contemplated getting a second pair, and maybe I will later...free shipping rocks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back