SONY MDR-SA5000 REPLACEMENT PADS
Nov 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

razer

500+ Head-Fier
Any idea where I can get them? Been googling around and can't seem to find any place selling them....Mine are disintegrating at the corners.....

Nov 10, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #2 of 4
Oh, and Sony USA doesn't ship out of USA........

Nov 10, 2009 at 5:57 PM Post #3 of 4
From what I understand, the SA5000 pads are prone to peeling at area where to connects with the cups as that's pleather and the rest of the pad real leather. Nothing to be worried about, but not as pleasing aesthetically speaking.

Your country's Sony website, whether they list the SA5000 on there or not, may be worth contacting as parts might be available to them.

Nov 10, 2009 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Landis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From what I understand, the SA5000 pads are prone to peeling at area where to connects with the cups as that's pleather and the rest of the pad real leather. Nothing to be worried about, but not as pleasing aesthetically speaking.

Your country's Sony website, whether they list the SA5000 on there or not, may be worth contacting as parts might be available to them.

They do list them but the only accessories (I'm not even sure if its even qualified to be called accessories...) they stock is the instruction manual...
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back