Sony MDR-R10 Forsale on Ebay
Aug 5, 2005 at 5:26 PM Post #2 of 16
well it seems it was taken down...this alwas happens when the cost of a new seller is over..i forgot 1k?

maybe its the same guy on audiogon? I asked him for pics and info about the mdr r10, he told me I had to buy his10k amp with it....

Aug 5, 2005 at 5:36 PM Post #4 of 16
That R10 posting on eBay UK looks absolutely identical to the one that was sold on U.S. eBay a couple of months ago— same 2 photos, same headline "Gently Used, No case included". Seller has no feedback; I would be very careful with this one.
confused.gif

Aug 5, 2005 at 5:42 PM Post #6 of 16
yeah, a solid sign of a scam is the hidden user of the highest bidder(those who ask is usually to prevent people from persuading the person from buying another product or not buying in the first place)

Aug 5, 2005 at 5:53 PM Post #8 of 16
i asked if my father "who lives in his area" can do local pick up. I also asked why he is posting the same pics from a previous ebay auction and if hes trying to scam some 1...

Aug 5, 2005 at 6:07 PM Post #9 of 16
I swear that I've seen that EXACT pic on ebay before.... be wary guys.

Aug 5, 2005 at 7:34 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbix
I bought this R10 at 8th May. You can check the details form my feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...em=-1&frm=1883

Hence, the current auction on ebay must be a swindle. Beware of scam!

Oh.... That's true....
Scott just bought a maestro from canman for his R10. So the one listed on ebay must be fake.... Be careful guys!

Aug 5, 2005 at 8:24 PM Post #12 of 16
I believe what rabbix is trying to say is that the photo from the possible scam is the exact same photo used in the auction where he actually bought the MDR-R10. So someone is being dishonest...

Aug 5, 2005 at 8:42 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by toor
I believe what rabbix is trying to say is that the photo from the possible scam is the exact same photo used in the auction where he actually bought the MDR-R10. So someone is being dishonest...

That's exactly what I want to say. Thanks!

Aug 6, 2005 at 1:15 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
This is a scam for sure.

And it's not the first time a cut and paste was done on this auction.

-Ed

This is the single most repetitive scum I have seen.
And why someone would think such a scum would work?
Just beat me.
Anyone who knows the real value of such headphone would
have some knowledge and done his/her research.
Starting an auction for such thing with $500-$600
just doesn't sound right.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back