Sony MDR EX90
Jun 28, 2006 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

plam_mk

New Head-Fier
Hi everybody,

after going so many years with the ex70/50 series, Sony has launched the ex90LP in ears. Information on the internet is absent. After having had the Creatives ep630 for about eight months now, I would like to consider a better model. The EX90 looks to be an improvement over the ex70/5o line, but the question is, is it worth the money. Yes, I am just a poor (ok, a bit exagerated) student, I do not want to/can't spend my money on things that would not be liked by me ( I have already a lot of book and other university stuff to buy) . Of course I could offer the ex90 from Amazon.de but if I do not like them I have to return them, which I do not find quite nice...
rolleyes.gif
, since they are not defect.

Every peace of information would be appreciated. I am also impatient because of the fact , that amazon changes the prise of its products, now the ex90s are to have for 74,95 Euro (94.2046 U.S. Dollar), but may be tomorrov they will be like 79.

I think Sure 2e or ety 6i won't suit my taste (alhough I haven't tried them yet) and the price ceiling lies surely at 80 Euro (100,54 Dollar) max.

So that it is.
I hope ther will be some resonance...
basshead.gif

Jun 28, 2006 at 10:36 AM Post #2 of 6
Hi; there is a long thread here about the MDR-90 with usefull bits in it no doubt, do a search.

Jun 29, 2006 at 6:21 AM Post #5 of 6
Hey, thank you guys,
head-fi is so huge, I just gave up searching here, since there is no SEARCH option to type the keyword in. My eyes went crazy going through the 100s of threads, may be I have missed something. But with the links you gave I finally got it...

Jun 29, 2006 at 6:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by plam_mk
Hey, thank you guys,
head-fi is so huge, I just gave up searching here, since there is no SEARCH option to type the keyword in. My eyes went crazy going through the 100s of threads, may be I have missed something. But with the links you gave I finally got it...

There is a search feature.

searcg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back