Sony MDR-EX750
May 14, 2016 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jwl12345

New Head-Fier
Anyone know anything about these?  I was just given Japanese ones and there's almost nothing on the English language internet about them.

I'm far from an audiophile, so I don't really know what to listen for to give good impressions here - sorry!  I can say that the bass is very strong though.

Here they are, along with a pic next to my Japanese market Sony XBA-A1s.

May 15, 2016 at 5:10 AM Post #2 of 4
I've seen a model in local (New Zealand) stores with the 'h.ear in' branding, but I don't know if it's this exact one :p. Is this the model that has a battery pack near the jack? (to power the ANC)

May 15, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #3 of 4
  I've seen a model in local (New Zealand) stores with the 'h.ear in' branding, but I don't know if it's this exact one :p. Is this the model that has a battery pack near the jack? (to power the ANC)

There's no ANC - I've seen a version with the same model number on the internet with what appears to be microphones on it, but this, even though it has the same model number, isn't the same pair.  Not sure why.

May 15, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #4 of 4
There's no ANC - I've seen a version with the same model number on the internet with what appears to be microphones on it, but this, even though it has the same model number, isn't the same pair.  Not sure why.

Different model name actually. The standard one is EX750, the mic+control one is EX750AP and the one with noise cancelling is EX750NA. There's also bluetooth version EX750BT.

On another note, how is it compared to your XBA-A1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back