sony mdr-ex51 broke, need something new for trance
Jun 10, 2009 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

torahtrance

New Head-Fier
after having these headphones for not even a year, one side stopped working only if you played with it in the middle where it connects. Such garbage but the sound was ok as far as I know.

Now I need something new. No more will I buy locally. What can I get online? My budget is maximum $50 right now
frown.gif

I listen to trance often, sometimes more bassy-techy stuff and most of the time on the jog looking for high energy with high bass.

Only looking for earbuds. I perhaps can be persuaded to spend more and save up a little longer if there is something that people know is worth it.

I don't like blasting it super loud but I do love a high quality sound when the synth is going with the bass I need to feel it!
k701smile.gif

Jun 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 2
ive gone throught countless numbers of ex-71's, the cord will break either at the y-join or at the earbud after a short time and no sound out of one ear. i know one person who got a replacement for them as they usually go within 6-12 months of everyday use. i do love the lightness, low profile and short cable length but the sound is only average or below, at least theyre dirt cheap now.
i listen to trance an am looking for a decent portable, ill let u know if i find anything. i have the koss ksc75 which is ok for trance,better than the sonys, but its open and doesnt stop sound going in or out which isnt much good for portable use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back