Sony MDR EX310 or Klipsch S4A or other suggestions (~$100ish)
Jan 4, 2013 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Shox

New Head-Fier
Hi

I'm currently looking for some decent IEM's to mainly use with my Nexus 4. After looking around and reading various reviews I just can't seem to decide upon which to go for. I've read alot of positive feedback on the Sony's but what's mainly holding me back is the asymmetrical cord, although I've never tried it so I might actually like it. The Klipsch S4 seems to be very popular around this price range and since I will mainly use it with an android phone I might as well go with the S4A version.

I've also looked alot on the Sennheiser CX 870/880 but haven't really seen many revewis from them. As mentioned I'm open to other suggestions as well. Going to a store to try them isn't really possible where I currently live. I guess it's worth to mention I live in Norway so it's a little limited as to which brands are available here, so certain brands such as Etymotic, HiFiman may not be possibe.

The music I listen to is mainly rock, indie pop/rock, grunge, progressive and electronica. So if anyone could help me out it would be much appreaciated.

Jan 5, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #3 of 3
The Sony EX310 are very good sounding for the price and XB90EX are even upgrade in bass with more punchy deeper tighter impact and overall more crisper clearer soundquality. The other IEMs like JVC FXD80, FXT90 are great buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back