Sony MDR-1R Vs Mad Dog
Feb 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:
home use = mad dog it looks ugly specially with the stickers on (no offense mr. speakers!),

Yep, with "Mad Dog" written over your head people would think you are carrying rabies.
blink.gif

LOL

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Doesn't it also include in-line volume controls, Bluetooth connectivity, etc.?  Maybe Sony should just make a stripped down MDR-1R for music, and chop $50 off the price for dumping Bluetooth and the in-line volume control.

MDR-1R is stripped down and comes with extra cable w/o inline control. MDR-1RB has bluetooth and 1RNC noise cancelling circuit.

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #18 of 21
Quote:
Quote:
home use = mad dog it looks ugly specially with the stickers on (no offense mr. speakers!),

Yep, with "Mad Dog" written over your head people would think you are carrying rabies.
blink.gif

LOL

Really? I think it looks quite nice, but thats coming from someone who thinks the Grado Sr80i looks good.

May 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #20 of 21
Been interested in both the Mad Dogs and the MDR-1Rs and I (thankfully) found this comparison. Im not a basshead (if I was I wouldnt be looking at these two headphones now would I?) and Im content with average bass (it still does matter!) but I like my mids and trebles. So treble and mid-wise what would be the better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back