Sony MDR-1000X
Jun 27, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #2,658 of 2,709
regarding indiegogo:
I just got the kozon a5 for 299yuan + agent fees from tmall
alibaba I think is 30$\500q
Indiegogo that has not delievered

soundmaze on indiegogo looks like awei t3

hgroov on indiegogo are havit on ali or tmall

Your point is that intellectual property is used to make chinese copies? The Aria will eventually get copied, and yes it'll be cheaper... It's fine if you wanna wait for that. The aria is production ready now and delivered in august

Jun 27, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #2,661 of 2,709
In no way whatsoever. I just suggested a gym capable gear that looked promising. You can wear a tinfoil hat, no sweat off my back.
If wrong im always sorry..hehe

Just the aria water splash image reminds me so much of alibaba\taobao after I was looking for some cheap tws

TWS-Mini-Sports-Waterproof-Headphones-Wireless-Surround.jpg

nkughhje2awqvzsvajga.jpg

Jun 27, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #2,662 of 2,709
If wrong im always sorry..hehe

Just the aria water splash image reminds me so much of alibaba\taobao after I was looking for some cheap tws

TWS-Mini-Sports-Waterproof-Headphones-Wireless-Surround.jpg

nkughhje2awqvzsvajga.jpg

Seen that way, I can see why you would say this! Personally, I got burned on a lot of indiegogo's and two TW buds, so I didn't go for them... But they already have products out and say they've got their supply chain ready... I've also rarely seen 13mm drivers on IEM's. Having heard 11mm hybrids, I was pleasantly surprised.

Jul 15, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #2,663 of 2,709
Hi everyone

I let my son borrow my 1000x headphones for a while and they've come back with zero strength in the headband. E.g. They don't clamp down on my ears like they used to.

Is it possible to replace this bit?

Thanks

Richard

Sep 1, 2018 at 6:51 AM Post #2,664 of 2,709
Has anyone tried the new M3 version? It has Type C and Quick Charge now, and I hear.. New DAC chip?

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:16 AM Post #2,667 of 2,709
That's true, but it's better for newcomers now, they have more choice to choose from, whether value or best prformance, and all isn't a bad deal at all :)

Their new promo video

Sep 2, 2018 at 12:01 PM Post #2,668 of 2,709
I have these coming. I'm going to see how they compare to my Audio Technica ATH-DSR9BTs. I'm not sure if they're going to have the detail those produce but I'll find out soon enough. I'm hoping the 32 bit DAC brings more life to the audio.

Sep 2, 2018 at 3:50 PM Post #2,670 of 2,709
ANC (isolation) is always quite affecting the sound quality you get tho, especially on part of detail as it won't be masked by the noise that is the buzz of real world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back