Sony MDR 1000X vs PXC 550
Apr 22, 2017 at 4:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jasonwj322a

New Head-Fier
First off how is it? Ive been comparing it to the Bose QC35, Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless, and Sennheiser PXC 550. Overall I like the Sony and PXC 550 and finally nailed it down to the Sony. Im not sure if its the right choice. I've never listened/use them for much time or any at all except for the Momentum. I first got the Momentum used for $270 which was a great deal but returned it afterward because other people saying the MDR 1000x, QC35, and PXC 550 would be better. I dont know what to do so i just returned it before it past the due date. Ive been looking for cheaper MDR 1000X and PXC 550 but they wouldnt go on sale any time soon. I today saw a MDR 1000X for $250 used with no box. I placed the order since there was only one left but I want to check with you guys here. I wanted the Beige color but this is a black one. Anyone here have seen the black one? How is it?
The MDR 1000X also looks like it has a higher resale value compared to the Sennheisers.
I'm currently in high school and so making the best choice when buying these are my priorities. I know that I shouldnt even buy these expensive headphones if I want to save up. I love technology though and a headphone is what I'm missing right now.

What do you guys think? On the color and the MDR 1000x compared to others. Your guy's input will be super helpful to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back