Sony Hybrid Tips - Australia
May 31, 2012 at 12:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ads1107

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all

Where can I purchase Sony hybrid tips in Aus? Either online (besides ebay) or in store (melbourne?) And of course Amazon doesnt ship here...

Do Sony stores sell them? They arent listed on Sony Au's website, though they are shown on the US site.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

May 31, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #2 of 4
You can try calling your local sony dealer, ask nicely and sweetly, see if they're willing to bring in some for you. I know its possible in singapore, several people have done it here, and the price is also cheaper than the listed amazon prices

May 31, 2012 at 4:07 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hi all

Where can I purchase Sony hybrid tips in Aus? Either online (besides ebay) or in store (melbourne?) And of course Amazon doesnt ship here...

Do Sony stores sell them? They aren't listed on Sony Au's website, though they are shown on the US site.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

I don't know of anywhere in Australia that actually sell them. You could try ringing JB Hifi as I've seen the Senn replacements instore it could be possible.. Apart from that I only know of ebay for us Ozzie's.  If you want the clone version which are cheaper I can give you a link, but still...they need to come from China.

Jun 1, 2012 at 10:55 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Hi all

Do Sony stores sell them? They arent listed on Sony Au's website, though they are shown on the US site.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

If you mean the Sony EP-EX10a tips, then yes the Sony retail outlets sell them. I bought some from the store in Bourke St. at the Galleria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back