Sony HI-MD MZ-RH1!!!!!!!
Mar 26, 2008 at 11:37 AM Post #16 of 31
To the topic starter:

I can barely make sense of your question/responses. I am pretty sure that there is already some review for the mz-rh1 out on this forum. Additionally, please put a bit more effort into making coherent posts if you want genuine responses. You are single-handedly murdering the english grammar in this post !

As for the recorder itself, it is not the same as an mp3 player. It may sound better but the device is not meant to replace you mp3 player (you may have noticed the lack of a screen with info such as song name, track no. etc.) . It is very well-suited if you like recording live performances in top-notch sound quality.

Mar 26, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #17 of 31
Nikkie, its much easier to read and understand if you type properly.

I think you should spend some time searching the forum for the players tyou like. You'll get lots of information that why. The Zen sound is ok, but people around here seem to prefer other players. Battery life on the Zen is a lot shorter too.

I think the controls on the RH1 are not as easy as other players, like the Sony A8xx and A6xx series players. So perhaps try them in a shop before you decide.

Mar 26, 2008 at 12:18 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by ernieBob /img/forum/go_quote.gif
....(you may have noticed the lack of a screen with info such as song name, track no. etc.) ...

It shows this on the remote screen I thought. Still its not as clear or as user friendly as other devices. IMO.

Mar 26, 2008 at 3:14 PM Post #21 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whats does _sr mean? or T_T. Thats not text speak. What is that?

I would guess that _sr means sorry. The T_T is a sad, crying face. The tops of the T's are closed eyes and the bottom of the T is tears streaming down and the underscore is a mouth... or a nose. I see this kind of stuff when I'm online-gaming with asians. Nikkie clearly does not speak English as (her? his?) first language so maybe just do your best to offer good advice on the RH1.

Mar 27, 2008 at 7:24 AM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by j-dawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would guess that _sr means sorry. The T_T is a sad, crying face. The tops of the T's are closed eyes and the bottom of the T is tears streaming down and the underscore is a mouth... or a nose. I see this kind of stuff when I'm online-gaming with asians. Nikkie clearly does not speak English as (her? his?) first language so maybe just do your best to offer good advice on the RH1.

tongue.gif
!Thanx!im a boy!^^
_I mean same files for testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back