Sony HD1 case
Jun 22, 2005 at 2:38 PM Post #2 of 3
if cheap is what you want, there are a lot of sony (or other brand) products which have cases for similarly sized products. (take sony's range of slim cameras, which are more widely avaliable than the HD1 - therefore cheaper).

i myself found a leather sony case (i presume it's for holding a remote control or something) for my HD3 for around £2 in a second-hand shop. it's not perfect but i'd choose it over something that costs £10-£20
smily_headphones1.gif

however, to answer your question, i'd probably go for the case with the flip cover. although access to controls is hindered, this is not a problem if you have a remote. the cover also provides more protection (i assume the primary function of a case).

there's also a HD1 case available from vaja, very nice but may become hard to track down since the HD1 range is discontinued.

Jun 22, 2005 at 5:55 PM Post #3 of 3
Whatever you want of course, but i've got an NW-HD1 for alomst a year and and I just toss it in a bag or carry it in my pocket, and the thing doesn't have a serious scratch yet, so I wouldn't add volume with a case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back