Sony DR-BT22 and AKG k518DJ/K81DJ
Jun 26, 2009 at 3:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

blawhh

100+ Head-Fier
I was thinking about getting some new headphones, and I was wondering how good the performance of these 2 headphones are:

Sony DR-BT22 (bluetooth)

AKG k518DJ/K81DJ

If you can, please state examples of some other phones that could be compared to these. Thanks!

Jun 26, 2009 at 9:02 PM Post #3 of 4
Well, I actually have both of these. The akg's are my bass time phones. I always break them out when I really wanna dumb out on bass. I wouldn't really recommend them outside of listening to drum n bass, electronic, or other genres along those lines. I think some people have done some mods to minimize the bass impact though.

As for the bt22's, they're okay as far as bluetooth headphones go. I also have a pair of the iskin f1 bluetooth headphones, and I actually prefer them to the sony's. The f1's just seem to have a cleaner presentation to me. With the sony's, I feel like I'm listening to fm radio, and I don't really get that sense with the f1's. The bt22s are easier to wear though, which is why I still keep them around. But, I think sony has released a new version of the bt22's, so those may be worth checking out.

Hope that helps some
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back