Sony DR-BT10CX Bluetooth headphhones
Aug 22, 2007 at 1:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

DennyL

100+ Head-Fier
I tried these because they're now available very cheaply, and I've heard it said that Bluetooth can now deliver decent quality stereo.

They are in-ear headphones that are attached by wires to a control 'pod' with microphone and buttons which you can clip to your shirt, keeping your phone in your pocket or wherever, as long as it's in Bluetooth distance. You cannot plug in alternative headphones. The phones come with alternative rubbers and a helpful little tube-like case that keeps the them tidy and protects them when they are not in use. I am normally happy with the sound quality I get from my S-E K800i, which I use with Sennheiser MX 500s or PMX 100s. I tried these Sonys while I was doing things at home. I thought the sound quality was pretty bad and the sybilances were terrible, and I could only stick it for about 20 minutes before I reverted to my usual Sony HPM-82 remote with my Senn MX500s. What a huge relief it was to hear the Senn sound after 20 minutes of the Sonys! It's a pity that one can't attach alternative phones to the Sony Bluetooth control pod, but there may be a technical reason for that, I don't know. I do feel that I shan't be using these Sony headphones very much despite the convenience of not needing to attach them to the phone by a wire, because I just can't stand the sound.

Aug 22, 2007 at 1:49 PM Post #2 of 2
Now if they would just use the V6 as a base for the beast.....
tongue.gif

very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back