SONY D-777 on ebay.
Apr 13, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:

Head-fi members with questions will not be entertained if "DUNCAN'S review" is mentioned.
smily_headphones1.gif

[size=small]That little blurb made me laugh.[/size]

Apr 13, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ice Nine
[size=small]That little blurb made me laugh.[/size]

Do you think the seller is a head-fier? What does he have against Duncan? *giggle

I just PMd Duncan and Duncan thinks he should ask the seller "what about my review?" LOL!!!

Apr 13, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 10
Hmm...

I wonder why head-fiers shouldn't ask about my review...

heh.

Apr 13, 2006 at 9:54 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duncan
Hmm...

I wonder why head-fiers shouldn't ask about my review...

heh.

I dunno. It seems like your review gets used by like 75 or 80% of expensive vintage PCDP sellers out there :p

Apr 13, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by imho
Do you think the seller is a head-fier? What does he have against Duncan? *giggle

--------------
nothing against duncan or his review, i actually love it.. it's a very comprehensive review that requires no follow up question, once a bidder has read them, no other info required from me... hmm. if that makes sense..
icon10.gif

I've got a few to unload later on.. a denon 100 among others.. not in it for the whole money thing.. just wanna share some goodies to non-headfier..
tongue.gif

Apr 14, 2006 at 12:04 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3h3ads
--------------
nothing against duncan or his review, i actually love it.. it's a very comprehensive review that requires no follow up question, once a bidder has read them, no other info required from me... hmm. if that makes sense..
icon10.gif

I've got a few to unload later on.. a denon 100 among others.. not in it for the whole money thing.. just wanna share some goodies to non-headfier..
tongue.gif

Ah hah...the seller speaks out...NOW I get it...hmmmm, what is wrong with selling to head-fiers who "really" appreciates the true value?

Apr 14, 2006 at 1:51 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by imho
Ah hah...the seller speaks out...NOW I get it...hmmmm, what is wrong with selling to head-fiers who "really" appreciates the true value?

Head-fiers also tremendously inflate pricing and maybe he wants people out of our circle to get a chance at some of this stuff
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filburt
Head-fiers also tremendously inflate pricing and maybe he wants people out of our circle to get a chance at some of this stuff
biggrin.gif

We are ALL in the same big happy circle IMO..
icon10.gif

Apr 15, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #10 of 10
- 6 HOURS and counting... Good luck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back