Sony D-25S Full Schematic (It's about time!)
Apr 29, 2003 at 5:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

mhamel

500+ Head-Fier
Ok, first - sorry it took so damn long for me to scan this, things have been hectic lately. It's actually the schematic for the D-25/D-250, but I'm assuming it's mostly (if not entirely) the same.

I've got the full schematic scanned in, it's huge. I had to scan it as a grayscale image and convert it via dithered bitmap to get some of the fainter detail from the copy. The service manual I got was a not-so-perfect photocopy, so it was hard to pick up some stuff.

Anyways, I've got a few versions of the file, and they're all large. I'd put it up for download, but the person who co-locates my Web box does so as a favor, and I don't want to chew up all of his bandwidth, so if anyone's got some space and wants to host this thing, let me know, that would be the easiest option. Otherwise, let me know and I'll e-mail it out.

I've got it in two sizes... 1200dpi @ 100% (Approx 21" x 15") and 600dpi at 100% - this way you can print it/view it at high res for details.

The larger file is about 15M compressed, the smaller one is about 5M, both as compressed TIF.

I can also send them in JPG, GIF, PNG or Photoshop format.

When you e-mail asking for the file, let me know the size and format, too.

I'll try to get the rest of the manual scanned in over the next couple of weeks, but this is a good place to start. :)

-Mike

Apr 29, 2003 at 10:23 PM Post #3 of 7
Mike:

You ROCK!!
cool.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2003 at 12:41 AM Post #5 of 7
Consider uploading it to a P2P service such as Freenet. Also, BitTorrent is a great multicast pseduo-P2P that is really really good if you have a really popular file and not a lot of bandwidth.

May 1, 2003 at 6:39 PM Post #6 of 7
Update -

TommyAtkins has contacted me offering to host the scans - I'm working out details with him now on getting the files sent over. I'm going to hold off on e-mailing it out to anyone else at the moment, since the URL will be a a better option.

Thanks
-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back