Sony 818 Cover
Apr 3, 2008 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Karlos

Head-Fier
Hi guys

just bought a nice new Sony 818, and I would like to keep it that way. Is there any where I can buy a case or cover to protect it

Thanks

Apr 4, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #2 of 11
Well, there's this:
Amazon.com: Clip-On Crystal Case for Sony Walkman NW-A805 / NWZ-A815, Clear: Electronics

...and this:
Amazon.com: Silicone Skin Case for Sony Walkman NW-805 / NWZ-A815, Black: Electronics

...and this:
Amazon.com: Sony CKL-NWA800 Leather Case for NWZ-A800 Series Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player (Black): Electronics

I'd really like to have the crystal case or the leather one, but I don't know if you can get them here in Sweden.

Anyway, I'm not really sure you actually need a case for it. It seems really durable and well built. But it would be nice to protect it from scratches, of course.

Apr 4, 2008 at 3:21 PM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by RoadHazard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, there's this:
Amazon.com: Clip-On Crystal Case for Sony Walkman NW-A805 / NWZ-A815, Clear: Electronics

...and this:
Amazon.com: Silicone Skin Case for Sony Walkman NW-805 / NWZ-A815, Black: Electronics

...and this:
Amazon.com: Sony CKL-NWA800 Leather Case for NWZ-A800 Series Sony Walkman Video MP3 Player (Black): Electronics

I'd really like to have the crystal case or the leather one, but I don't know if you can get them here in Sweden.

Anyway, I'm not really sure you actually need a case for it. It seems really durable and well built. But it would be nice to protect it from scratches, of course.

I agree. It's so much more durable than my previous Ipod Touch. I don't think i'll need to buy case for it. Very very happy about this, the scratchy/finger print magnet aka ipod was really pissing me off.

Apr 4, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #5 of 11
Apr 14, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #7 of 11
Apr 17, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky191 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the Crystal case for the 818. I think its nice. The A818 feels a little thin in the hand without it.

I think so, too.
Crystal case (CKH-NWA800) adds right amount of thickness to A818 so that it is nice to hold it. I kind of wish rubber covers for buttons were somewhat transparent though. I think it hides nice looking features.

Apr 17, 2008 at 2:49 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by HF_Frodo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think so, too.
Crystal case (CKH-NWA800) adds right amount of thickness to A818 so that it is nice to hold it. I kind of wish rubber covers for buttons were somewhat transparent though. I think it hides nice looking features.

Yes, I wondered why they used such big rubber covers for them. . . and grey?? Still, the Sony looks really nice in it anyway. I didn't get a leather case for my 808 as I wanted to be able to see it in all its glory
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back