Sony 7506/V6 Earpad Replacement
Dec 2, 2001 at 8:14 AM Post #3 of 9
if anyone finds the thread with pics of changing pads please tell me......i tried searching for a while but i cant find it....
frown.gif

Dec 2, 2001 at 9:06 PM Post #6 of 9
Just pull (gently) the stock out of its grip and it'll come right out. From there, peel (very gently) the foam pad (which is glued) off of the stock pad. Then place the foam pad over the earpiece and then fit the beyer pad from one side (i got it on from the top then around clockwise) and stretch it on around the rest of the cup (its a bit of a bitch with the foam pad being loose). I also used a nailclipper (one of the small hooks) to push the pad into place. Good luck!

George

Dec 3, 2001 at 12:35 AM Post #8 of 9
I posted a bombastic step-by-step guide on how to perform the beyer-sony xenograft
biggrin.gif
Pretty much an extension of what everyone else in this thread has said:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...?threadid=2039

It isn't all that hard, especially if you have nimble fingers (mine are more of the 'butter' variety and I managed OK)
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck!

Dec 4, 2001 at 2:57 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally posted by panoz777
as a part-time dj, i use the sony mdr-v700dj :p ... if i can use the Beyerdynamic pad on it. to make it more comfortable/

nope, no beyer pads for that model of sony... maybe you could sell it and get the MDR-V6s
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back