Sonion CIEM with EST driver
Sep 23, 2020 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

tedbender84

New Head-Fier
My name is Feder, I’m marine engineer which is spending more than half of life on board of seagoing vessel. During long trips away from home one of the way to fight with home sick is music listening . For many years I have used different headphones and in ear phones. This year I made two pair of home mare ciem - masm6 and masm 3 pro and really fall in love with ciem making.
At present moment I’m thinking of building ciem with Sonion drivers and want to taste sound of their EST drivers. I have on hands 4 pcs of 38d1xj007, 4 pcs 38AJ00 7Mi/8a, 4 pcs of 2389 drivers and pair of quad EST electrostat. I wish to ask what will be the best crossing options to combine this drivers? I open for any advice/recommendation and open for discussion.

Feb 3, 2021 at 9:24 AM Post #2 of 2
My name is Feder, I’m marine engineer which is spending more than half of life on board of seagoing vessel. During long trips away from home one of the way to fight with home sick is music listening . For many years I have used different headphones and in ear phones. This year I made two pair of home mare ciem - masm6 and masm 3 pro and really fall in love with ciem making.
At present moment I’m thinking of building ciem with Sonion drivers and want to taste sound of their EST drivers. I have on hands 4 pcs of 38d1xj007, 4 pcs 38AJ00 7Mi/8a, 4 pcs of 2389 drivers and pair of quad EST electrostat. I wish to ask what will be the best crossing options to combine this drivers? I open for any advice/recommendation and open for discussion.
Ohhh
Please post on home made iem
Also I may help you on that bro

I found this post by mistake and thanks for liking masm series (well I made it so I feel nice)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back