SonicStage 3.0 available
Apr 11, 2005 at 5:44 PM Post #31 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Latexxx
This the connect.com version.

http://sonicstage.connect.com/SonicStageInstaller.exe

Thanks so much Latexxx. I've been looking for this.
tongue.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #33 of 39
I think its not a bad piece of software, certaintly not as bad as some make out.
I use 2.1, and have found some problems though

*Has crashed once during transfer
*Uses up a lot of CPU power
*Takes a stupidly long amount of time to rip a CD to ATRAC, and for that matter, converting to ATRAC. Its fair to say my PC isnt the best, but can still rip a CD to 320kb/s MP3 in a 1/3 of the time it takes to rip to 256kbs ATRAC3+ in sonicstage
*Finally, tedious to change tags in sonicstage, and awful method of making playlists.

I also have to import one folder at a time...is that the case with everyone? Id quite like an answer to this as it is very tedious method atm

Thanks

Apr 22, 2005 at 3:53 AM Post #34 of 39
bought an himd today, so far SS2.0 has crashed every time ive tried to transfer music... i hope ss3.0 works!

Apr 23, 2005 at 8:04 PM Post #35 of 39
I have found something else annoying with sonicstage

If you transfer some music to the library, to transfer later, or edit tags, then edit the name or location in windows explorer, the music will refuse to transfer

So then you are forced to either import the files again, or try and remember the original location and name of the folder in windows explorer

Apr 24, 2005 at 3:33 PM Post #37 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by hifiboom
Sonic Stage 3.1 Update is already here ...... just do a google search

Have you tried it yet?

Apr 24, 2005 at 4:13 PM Post #38 of 39
Ridiculous that Europe still don't have SonicStage 3 / 3.1
Fair enough they need to implement CONNECT music store function / compatibility but how hard can that be? How long am I meant to put up with the annoying 2.3?

I downloaded ver3, breeze 2 use, much better than 2.3 but couldn't register my HD3 as it detected non US access.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back