Sonic Stage 3.1 has been released
Jun 24, 2005 at 7:50 PM Post #16 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
I'm confused...?

I thought SS3.1 was released a few months ago? I got mine from www.connect.com ... yeah ... had it for a while.
confused.gif

Well, he didn't say when it was released
icon10.gif

Got a question for future reference. Yesterday, I was loading all of my mp3 album folders into Sonicstage, which included a .jpg image of the albums cover. Sonicstage didn't grab the image and put it next to the album like I would of wanted it to. Instead, I had to manually retrieve the .jpg for every one of my 400+ albums (what a pain). Is there a better way of doing this with Sonicstage that you know of?

Jun 24, 2005 at 8:32 PM Post #18 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
I don't think SS has a photo feature like iTunes, but I may be wrong?

It does display the photo in SS, along with loading into the vaio pocket, but the only way I could get the cover in sonicstage was by adding it to each album, one by one. Not a fun process.

Jun 24, 2005 at 10:27 PM Post #20 of 25
To clarify, a bit - 3.1 is the version that shipped with the HD5 in the UK, and the rest of Europe I imagine. I think it's been around for a few months, and sucks less than previously.

Jun 25, 2005 at 12:36 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by SDLeMire
Yeah, I had my art embedded in the individual mp3 files and SS3.1 seemed to pick them up. But it won't if the jpg is a seperate file.

Embedded in the individual mp3 file? I have the jpg in the album folder where the individual mp3 files for that album are located. Not sure what you mean by embedded in the mp3 file.

Jun 25, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurenuff
Embedded in the individual mp3 file? I have the jpg in the album folder where the individual mp3 files for that album are located. Not sure what you mean by embedded in the mp3 file.

Well, iTunes does the same thing. When you add album art, it 'embeds' the jpg into each and every mp3 ... WMP can also read these embedded jpgs ...
wink.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 3:34 PM Post #24 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
If you buy a track from Connect it automatically downloads album art...just a btw.

I'll never buy music from an online service, so that'll never happen. Although, that's a nice little feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back