Songs to fight to
Feb 21, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #31 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by SONGsanmanwah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Matrix soundtrack of course.
very_evil_smiley.gif

speaking of this, pick up the Propellerheads CD its got some good stuff

Feb 21, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #32 of 47
you're all bad people for not recommending "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by Scorpions.

it's pretty much the perfect "fighting song", and a really good opener to such a video IMO.

np: Liquid Tension Experiment - Another Dimension

Feb 21, 2007 at 4:11 AM Post #33 of 47
anything tough guy...haha, like until the end or bury your dead, something with the repetitive, simple, heavy breakdowns. Bury your ****ing dead....chugga chugga.

pig destroyer's "prower in the yard" makes me want to kick someone's face in. maybe not fight music though.

someone recommended godspeed! you black emperor....how?

Feb 21, 2007 at 5:34 AM Post #34 of 47
"Warzone" By Slayer. "Madness is comin' your way, madness is comin' your way, as long as my heart still beats I can guarantee yooooou! *furious double-bass kicks in* MADNESS IS COMIN' YOUR WAY, MADNESS IS COMIN' YOUR WAAAAAAAY!" You just wanna destroy someone to that song every time it's on. Kinda scary at a live show lol

Feb 21, 2007 at 6:06 AM Post #36 of 47
I like Underdog by Sly and the Family Stone. I feel so much injustice that it just makes me want to punch somebody. Perfect song for anyone who's ever felt picked on or mistreated.

Feb 22, 2007 at 9:00 AM Post #39 of 47
I think you’re right Sordel about 20+ min of death metal soundtrack being mind-numbingly dull. I’m still working with the video portion, so I still haven’t picked the songs yet.
Just wanted to thank everyone for their input!

Off to find as many of these songs as possible, ashamed to say I haven’t heard of even half of them. Hello, You Tube!

Also have to see the movie Dirty Work.

Feb 22, 2007 at 11:48 PM Post #40 of 47
Motorhead - Ace of Spades

In the movie 'Grosse Pointe Blank' a convenience store clerk is playing an arcade version of 'Doom' listening to that song while two assassins are having an ultra-shootout across the store. It's an awesome scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back