Songs that make us bust a move!
Sep 21, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #781 of 1,884
Sep 23, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #782 of 1,884
Fortunately I have never lost interest in this thread, yeah some non bust a movers have been posted so what? Great music nonetheless which is what it´s all about, some slower songs make your heart beat faster for the feelings they bring and the memories they evoke, if your heart busts a move it´s ok in my book :)

Markus Schulz Feat, Delacey - Destiny

Sep 23, 2016 at 4:29 PM Post #785 of 1,884
It´s good to be alive 
beyersmile.png

Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be Alive

Sep 24, 2016 at 4:14 AM Post #788 of 1,884
  Fortunately I have never lost interest in this thread, yeah some non bust a movers have been posted so what? Great music nonetheless which is what it´s all about, some slower songs make your heart beat faster for the feelings they bring and the memories they evoke, if your heart busts a move it´s ok in my book :)

Markus Schulz Feat, Delacey - Destiny

Super comment, well said!

Sep 24, 2016 at 4:33 AM Post #790 of 1,884
i can't not for some reason.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdoXBZnBHK4[/VIDEO]

Sep 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #792 of 1,884
Maybe not a 'head banger', but still super after all these years!

To me, if it makes you 'bust a move'...even if it's swaying back and forth, it's still busting a move...imo. Whether it's The Who's 'My Generation' or Bill Withers 'Ain't no sunshine', both move me! :blush:

Sep 26, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #793 of 1,884
Loving all styles of music, I found that this sort of thing the unifying quality that would get me to go to any concert. You call it bust a move music, I call it get up and go music, but it's all the same.

Nuts and bolts Rock and Roll

Old School with a fresh coat of paint

And finally, a remix of probably my all-time favorite hip-hop beat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back