something to pair with my HD650
Apr 8, 2009 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

tekki

New Head-Fier
ok this is going to be mysetup

lappie -> musiland MD10-> ????? -> Hd650

so i need suggestions my budget would be 500 aud or below and off my head after some research i got

Little dot MK IV
Trends Audio PA10

anyone can recommend me more? i heard a lot ofpeople saying tube iss the way to go for sennheisers. anyone provide opinions on this

Apr 8, 2009 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 14
I personally am saving up for the woo audio 6 tube amp. That is about 600 which is a little over your budget, but I try to buy American. I aslo use a Zero which works well for a cheap budget amp. I would recommend yoru buy something to get you off the ground and once you hear music bliss you will have a better idea of what you really like.

Apr 8, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by scaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I personally am saving up for the woo audio 6 tube amp. That is about 600 which is a little over your budget, but I try to buy American. I aslo use a Zero which works well for a cheap budget amp. I would recommend yoru buy something to get you off the ground and once you hear music bliss you will have a better idea of what you really like.

the woo audio 6 is about 800 aud i think wayy above my prace range

it does look inviting tho,

Apr 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by tekki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the woo audio 6 is about 800 aud i think wayy above my prace range

it does look inviting tho,

Have you looked at the Woo web site? The '6' is listed for $585.

Apr 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM Post #5 of 14
scaz, you stole my avatar!

To the OP, read the review by Skylab and oldwine of the Jade Tube Amp. It is selling right now for $300 USD with shipping and looks like a very decent tube amp.

I personally am going to use my new Compass for a while but am probably going to spring for the new Little Dot DAC and either this Jade or the C2C.

Apr 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #6 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by robinje /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you looked at the Woo web site? The '6' is listed for $585.

yea i did, thats in usd bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat_Dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
scaz, you stole my avatar!

To the OP, read the review by Skylab and oldwine of the Jade Tube Amp. It is selling right now for $300 USD with shipping and looks like a very decent tube amp.

I personally am going to use my new Compass for a while but am probably going to spring for the new Little Dot DAC and either this Jade or the C2C.

hmm i'll go check it out rhank u

Apr 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #10 of 14
The Darkvoice 332 works very well with the HD650... I can only imagine that the 3322 (new version) is even better.

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by tekki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is there a place i can get more info on the jade, google and ebay faileed me

There isn't any information on the web besides on Head-Fi. Search a few pages back in this Amp Forum and you should find a review thread. The creator is Audio Tailor.

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dat_Dude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There isn't any information on the web besides on Head-Fi. Search a few pages back in this Amp Forum and you should find a review thread. The creator is Audio Tailor.

i know i was finding where i can get it and so on, i read the review but its kinada pointless if i dont know where i can buy it

Apr 8, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #14 of 14
Oh I see. I think the best way to order is to either post in that thread or PM audiotailor. The creator of the Amp is actually a member of the forum. You can actually customize your amp with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back