Something Has To Go... (56K warning)
Mar 30, 2006 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

swmtnbiker

Previously known as dpippel
...the question is, which will it be?

phones2.jpg

Mar 30, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #3 of 46
I am undergoing some fairly major and fairly painful "rationalisation" at the moment. How I kind-of made my decision was to work out which of my cans were being used, and which were gathering dust.

I wasn't enjoying my RS-1 enough to justify the expense (both in terms of level of enjoyment, and time I actually spent with them). If you are selling a pair out of financial concerns, then working out which pair you get least enjoyment from is the way to go. If it's purely a hassle-thing, then I say keep them, you'll only regret it.

Either way, keep the HF-1. You're not going to get another one of those.

Mar 30, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #6 of 46
Thanks for the thoughts guys. This is a financial move by the way. I think I'm tending towards keeping both the DT531 and the HF-1, since one is a limited quantity can and the other has been out of production for some time now. That means I have to decide between the K701 and the RS-1. Decisions, decisions. Since the AKG just arrived and I haven't had much time with it (it's fully broken in from the previous owner), it looks like I'll be in for some great listening with some great headphones over the next week.
icon10.gif

Mar 30, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #10 of 46
changed my mind, sell your RS-1, your HF-1 will probs be worth as much in a few years. Look at the HP-1...

Mar 30, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #15 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by dpippel
...the question is, which will it be?

Ohh... the humanity...

-Angler
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back