Someone who definatly needs to visit Head-fi
Apr 16, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #16 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by ywd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone else: Dr. House. Every audio-related product he uses is Bose.

Wonder how much Bose pays for those product placements.

Apr 16, 2007 at 12:53 AM Post #17 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bose Quiet Comfort are not too bad. It's the Triports that stink.

Not to derail this thread, but my dad has them and they are that bad. Honky with way overemphasized one-note bass.

Apr 16, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #18 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually, it's a sota. megabucks stuff there. and duevel speakers, and thor audio tube gear. house is loaded, i think he just needs a dose of head-fi.

ah, he may be lurking as we speak
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:06 AM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmy029 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol yeah i do media studies, definatly sounds like product placement, loads of films and tv series do it, mcdonalds in the fifth element coca cola in the sopranos etc etc. must work or they wouldnt do it....

I swear every city scene in I, Robot had something FedEx in it. The first city scene in the whole movie had a robot with a FedEx logo on it taking up the whole scene.

Apr 16, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #21 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by mtd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone watch YES DEAR? Greg mentioned several times that his BOSE clockradio was "top of the line".

Nothing wrong with that. the BOSS ClockRadio's are in deed "top of the line" -- well, clockradios.
wink.gif
They are really the best sounding clockradio I have seen...
eek.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:51 AM Post #23 of 32
Quote:

His sig Defines irony "The more you know, and the less you believe, the better off you are." and he's there suggesting Bose
biggrin.gif

Sorry, but I've had enough, every time I see this I want to scream. Does anybody even know what the word irony means?

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:57 AM Post #24 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by vegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, but I've had enough, every time I see this I want to scream. Does anybody even know what the word irony means?

A diabetic being struck and killed by a truck full of insulin would be ironic. Most people use it in place of the word "coincidence".

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:01 AM Post #26 of 32
Good to see some people know mrdeadfolx, I don't know if ghoti is joking or not
tongue.gif

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #27 of 32
Quote:

His sig Defines irony "The more you know, and the less you believe, the better off you are." and he's there suggesting Bose
biggrin.gif

Quote:

someone who prides himself in being informed is recommending bose... a company that thrives on the ignorance of people. seems pretty ironic to me.

Apr 16, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #28 of 32
The funniest thing that's happened to me with headphones is when I went over to share some music with a girl. I had my very small, stylish, awesome sounding KSC75's with me. Her friend said they were "huge". She was wearing iBuds. Honestly, when I listen to iBuds they hurt my ears, fall out, get waxy, and I can't make out any instruments or vocals. I honestly don't understand why people wear them. I should just bring the SR80's to school someday, except for the fact that I couldn't do my homework with the huge cable dangling on my stuff...

Edit: And how were you "Browsing Google"? Did you type in "headphone idiocy"?

Edit 2: Quote:

It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

That's just quite a predicament.

Apr 16, 2007 at 6:13 AM Post #29 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat_Boy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The funniest thing that's happened to me with headphones is when I went over to share some music with a girl. I had my very small, stylish, awesome sounding KSC75's with me. Her friend said they were "huge". She was wearing iBuds. Honestly, when I listen to iBuds they hurt my ears, fall out, get waxy, and I can't make out any instruments or vocals. I honestly don't understand why people wear them. I should just bring the SR80's to school someday, except for the fact that I couldn't do my homework with the huge cable dangling on my stuff...

Edit: And how were you "Browsing Google"? Did you type in "headphone idiocy"?

Edit 2: That's just quite a predicament.

I had the same thing but with noname earphones. After 30 secs of listening to them i got a headache ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back