Somebody got a heck of a deal...
Aug 15, 2006 at 2:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

fewtch

Headphoneus Supremus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230016292543

Dang... for about the price of a CD, they got a great sounding player.
eek.gif
Wish I'd been paying closer attention, my PC's been shut off most of the day today. Wouldn't have minded an extra player as a backup.

Aug 15, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #4 of 9
That is an auction I was planning on winning myself, and the storm put out our power..my phone was too low to complete the online transaction and powered off before I could bid
frown.gif

It is right up the street for me too..oh well.
maybe the deal will fall through, I already contacted the seller a bit ago to see if the buyer had completed the transaction, would make a great alternate rig "indeed'y"

Aug 15, 2006 at 7:26 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audiofiler
That is an auction I was planning on winning myself, and the storm put out our power..my phone was too low to complete the online transaction and powered off before I could bid
frown.gif

www.bidnip.com

Works great for me. If you choose to sign up, please say I sent you (russ@bigbeachhouse.com) as it will get me a couple freebie snipes :wink:

Aug 15, 2006 at 9:28 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah
cool website. i signed up and mentioned you

Thanks. I'll get 5 free snipes as soon as you use one of yours. That means "when you win with a snipe". (Just trying but not winning doesn't use them up.)

Aug 15, 2006 at 11:34 PM Post #8 of 9
russdog,

you'll get 5 extra snipes from me as well (run out of my free AuctionSnipers). these snipes work great.

Cheers,

Lad27

Aug 16, 2006 at 6:10 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003
How much does it cost new?

I believe the DCM-370 was a $300 player originally, maybe $400. Sure does sound nice & musical to my ears
smily_headphones1.gif
. Particularly after an hour or so warmup time. Changed my mind about getting an external DAC, for the forseeable future.
Quote:

And you never know, will the guy ship it out? Or will he demand a higher price?

It's a consignment seller, they would've gotten it out. Whether or not they would have used the transport screws to save it from shipping damage, that one's up in the air though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back