Some very good hi res pictures of headphones here...........
Aug 12, 2005 at 8:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
Some great pictures here click on a thumbnail to view gallery and press cancel when it prompts you to download the Korean text thing. The K-501 pics are great as are some of the under the bonnet pics of the amps.

Pinkie.

Aug 12, 2005 at 8:26 PM Post #2 of 36
Those Sony MDR10 pic's are real nice, only wish I could afford a pair

Aug 12, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #4 of 36
Ooooh! Cool link!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for the link PinkFloyd! I wish they had some SA5K or W2002 photos....
tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2005 at 8:35 PM Post #5 of 36
two things-

1)They confessed to owning an HP-3. So that might be the first real one we've seen. Unless it's a ninja HP-2 in disguise, which John Grado said was very likely.

2)Well, that accounts for two more of the 1000 HP-1000s out there. They are in Asia!

3)Wow those are immaculate. Mine have some lettering rubbed off, not too bad, but they don't look pristine like those cans. On the other hand, I derive great pleasure from the "wet chrome" and domed grill look of my HP2s.

Aug 12, 2005 at 9:38 PM Post #6 of 36
All those headphones just feel so far away from me

Aug 12, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #11 of 36
wow, thanks for posting that link!

I'm looking foward to reading some of their reviews as well. An interesting sticky at the top of the review forum. It has a brief impressions from a number of people about a can or amp going down the list in order of the manufacturer. I think it might be worth while for us to have something similar of course ones with the full review would have a link out it. There are plenty of impressions that never make it out to the main sticky for reviews...would make it easier for someone to just look at than to do a search every time.

Edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is to "wiki"-fy, we all monitor it for abuse and are free to add brief impressions.

Aug 12, 2005 at 10:29 PM Post #15 of 36
Here's a thread, from their forum, that shows one pic of the W11R's.

I tried to do a babelfish translation of the entire text of the thread but was unsuccessful. From the stuff that I can make out it looks like there's quite a bit of discussion and comparison of all the AT woody cans and even some HD650/HD600 talk as well. Would love to know what all of this says.

http://www.headphoneclub.net/zeroboa...esc=asc&no=380

Users who are viewing this thread

Back