Some song recommendations for a review I'm about to do..thank you kindly.
May 12, 2013 at 3:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

TiestoFan

100+ Head-Fier
I am about to review the Shure 440 vs the ATH-M50 vs Sony XB500.

I need some songs to listen to with good vocals, others with good bass, others with wide variety of bass, and still others with layers of music that might show the difference between these headphones.

In fact, just any songs that you think would sound differently between these headphones would be appreciated.

May 12, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #2 of 3
every song will sound different.  These 3 headphones all have very different sound signatures.  Pick songs that you like, even if it is only one genre.  It's just like writing a paper in school.  You are better off with a narrow focus with more detail, than a wider scope covered superficially.   

Go for it.  I want to hear your impressions even if you don't include any songs that I know. 

May 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
every song will sound different.  These 3 headphones all have very different sound signatures.  Pick songs that you like, even if it is only one genre.  It's just like writing a paper in school.  You are better off with a narrow focus with more detail, than a wider scope covered superficially.   

Go for it.  I want to hear your impressions even if you don't include any songs that I know. 

All done. Here you go: http://www.head-fi.org/t/663711/ath-m50-vs-shure440-vs-xb-500-review-long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back