Some of my favorite words!
Feb 10, 2006 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

iScream

100+ Head-Fier
On FedEx vehicle for delivery

-Chris

Feb 10, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #2 of 5
Hehe. Gotta love it! What're you glancing out the front window at every rumble in expectation for? (Man, what crappy sentence structure!)

Feb 10, 2006 at 4:38 PM Post #3 of 5
Ack! dAck! from a board member. Wish I was at home glancing out though. Have to wait until this evening to check it out. Of course, whenever I am at home waiting on one of the big trucks to get there, I can't get anything done. Every noise I hear sounds like a Fedex/UPS delivery truck coming down my street...

-Chris

Feb 10, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #4 of 5
I both love and hate that sound. I love it when it actually *is* the UPS/Fedex guy. I hate it when it turns out to be a garbage truck.

icon10.gif

Well, you have something to look forward to when you get home this evening. I hope your DAC arrives safely. Have fun with it!

Feb 10, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by iScream
Ack! dAck! from a board member. Wish I was at home glancing out though. Have to wait until this evening to check it out. Of course, whenever I am at home waiting on one of the big trucks to get there, I can't get anything done. Every noise I hear sounds like a Fedex/UPS delivery truck coming down my street...

-Chris

I went through this waiting for UPS to deliver my new motherboard to me. 2 days late, and each day was sheer torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back