Some new pics of my home rig
Aug 15, 2001 at 5:58 AM Post #46 of 48
Quote:

How's the Ken Burns set?

The Ken Burns set is... diverse. It's all over the place -- there are tracks from [size=small]1917[/size] on there! But it really does a good job of catching every genre and style. Not a lot of "flow" between songs, but a definite gotta-have-it collection, especially if you're just getting into jazz (a great sampler to help you figure out what types of jazz you like) or if you're into learning the history and evolution of jazz.

Oct 7, 2001 at 1:21 AM Post #47 of 48
Quote:

Originally posted by jude
While I had the camera out taking pictures of my the Altoids amp, I decided to snap some pics of my rig to reflect a couple of updates (Brick Wall and Quail power cord):
As always, I'd like to kindly ask more of you to post pics of your rigs. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love looking at other folks' systems.

I'd like to oblige but i need to know how you bypass the pic size limitation that throttles me whenever I want to upload a decent sized image!
confused.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 7, 2001 at 1:30 AM Post #48 of 48
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF
OMG! Bootman, that's a great idea! I just have to find some made for *thick* handlebars, and I'll be set. Thanks!

Beautiful pictures and awesome systems all!!

You can get handlebar tape at your local bike shop which would make a nice wrap for those great hangers. Me, I'm lazy, I use large binder clips from Office Depot clipped to my shelves to hang various headphones on while they're out. The rest of 'em live in their respective cases when not in use. At any given point in time, I've got about half a dozen cans hanging from hooks.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back