Some more information pertaining to 9/11 (sorry tuberoller, blind patriots)
Jan 17, 2003 at 12:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ai0tron

Banned
I am not asking any of you to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon. But I think it's foolish to promote blind patriotism by discounting the idea without investigating it. Here is yet another interesting link to peruse:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_..._seismic_.html

Is anything I post here true? i don't know. Is anything you see on CNN true??? i don't know. Decide for yourself whats true or not. But by blindly accepting everything you are doing yourself and your country a disservice. True patriots want the truth. True patriots ask questions.

Jan 17, 2003 at 12:41 AM Post #4 of 9
Time to shut up. You've had your say, and the fact that you can have your say is what makes America great, but having you're say over and over again when no one wants to here it makes you a jackass. One more of these stupid threads and you will be the first person on my ignore list.

Jan 17, 2003 at 12:48 AM Post #5 of 9
Thanks to another post here ai0tron is already on my ignore list.
Now I gotta go fix that.

ai0tron I understand that you want everyone to see there is evidence of conspiracy to all this 9/11 stuff. There could be a real conspiracy here. It would be the biggest one ever on earth but it could be. I am not sure that a headphone forum is the right place to air your views on this subject. Plus, it seems that a lot of people here don't want to hear it. You are just making enemies.

Jan 17, 2003 at 1:05 AM Post #7 of 9
Making enemies??? Good, I wish the non thinkers to be anything but my friends. My goal is to get people to TAKE AN INTEREST in the goings on of the world. Some of you are so deluded I can't even begin to explain it. But then again, maybe it's not your fault. Modern life requires so much of our attention just to survive that it can be difficult ot make time for other things that are of serious consequence. But not necessarily affecting you directly in some way.

Jan 17, 2003 at 1:20 AM Post #9 of 9
ai0tron, I'm stepping in and saying that, based on posts here in response to you, and based on private messages / e-mails I've received, your position on these matters is very clearly understood. With that, I'm closing this thread, and I ask you to please stop posting headlines beyond what you've already posted that you feel substantiate your position on the 9/11 conspiracy as you see it -- there are many web sites that people can visit that are supportive of your position on the matter. And, considering how strongly you feel about it, I will ask you to consider maybe starting a web site of your own to spread the word (I'm serious -- you seem passionate enough about the topic to maybe warrant your own dedicated sounding board about just these things). Based on responses I'm seeing here, and receiving privately from some of the members, people here understand your position clearly, and I'm sure those interested will, like you, take it upon themselves to do research similar to what you've done (and it seems will continue to do).

If anyone has a problem with this thread closing, and/or what I've said, please feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back