Some I touch ?'s
May 6, 2009 at 6:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CHRIS7509

Head-Fier
Well just the day after i ordered an Iaudio7 a friend give me an I touch for free, something is wrong with it doesn't power up so seems dead, so do you guys know where to send this to get fixed? i was checking apple site but couldn't find it, anyone had or hear experiences when fixing ipods? would it be expensive/worth? if it cost around 100 to fix i'll do it but if it's more i may not. This ipod doesn't have screws i don't think you can fix it yourselft right ?

I never been an ipod ( or Apple ) fan so this is the first time i see one up close, how do you know what Gen is it? any improvement on gens? How do you charge and connect to pc this? ( i just have the itouch nothing else ) Thanks

Chris.

May 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM Post #3 of 4
Does it just not power?

Hook up to the USB, charge the battery. Then try and do a hard reset and while it is resetting, hold teh home button down and it will throw it into a "safe" or harddrive mode where you can do a complete flush of the iPod when hooked up to itunes.

If all else fails, go to hackulo.us and ask around. I have definately caused some serious stalls in my time that were usually software related.

May 8, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #4 of 4
Thanks for your answers, yesterday i ordered a cable pc, wall, car, charger, i'll see if i can get it to charge, i'll ask more questions when i get it. Laters !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back